Framed in real wood frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK, this product will arrive framed beautifully and ready to hang. Choose between bamboo, lustre and matt paper for your fine art prints:
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Lustre fine art prints
Our lustre art prints are prtined on a flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a white base and an instant dry, micro-porous coating.
- 275 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Lustre finish.
- Wide colour gamut and high d-max.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use a smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Sized perfectly for A3.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.